Monday 26 January 2015

Stunning and gorgeous Taeyo came to LFS with a few ideas for her fall wedding.The bride was so much fun to work with. It was a pleasure to put her wedding vision together with floral bouquets of exotic flowers. The reception venue was pulled toether with the fall colour theme of tables filled with centrepieces and table decor.

SPECTACULAR !!


THE WEDDING DAY WAS A LITTLE CHILLY AND WINDY.


Taeyo said... 

I could not be happier with the services provided by the Little Flower Shop. Peggy is an amazing florist with such vision and flair for decoration. She really made our Fall wedding theme come alive!! I wasn't clear exactly what I had wanted for flowers, and Peggy was so helpful. She was able to describe her ideas to me in a way that was easy to understand. Peggy was also in no means pushy and really listened to what I had to say. From our first meeting she left me with a great feeling and I knew I could trust her. She has a true passion for her work and a real excitement that is very apparent. Peggy provided beautiful centerpieces with flowers and branches that provided a real elegance to our outdoor theme. The bridal bouquet was absolutely stunning!! I had only given her a brief description of what I wanted and using her talents Peggy created something that was positively breath taking and so original! The bridesmaids bouquets were just as stunning as the bridal bouquet, just mini versions. All of the groomsmen boutonnieres were beautiful and again very unique, not just the same thing you've seen a million times. Each of the Mother's and Grandmothers loved their corsages, each one was slightly different and special. Furthermore, Peggy also created a lovely rose boutonniere for our special groomsman, our dog and it was stunning on him! Peggy was also very quick with her responses to any questions I had and always left me feeling at ease. I completely trusted Peggy with the flowers and my expectations were exceeded! I am overjoyed with the work and professionalism from The Little Flower Shop and would recommend their services to anyone!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment